DAL vs DEN Dream11: The NBA Regular Season is going on and what a stellar season we have had. This has been an excellent start to the season as we have seen some teams pick up their games frequently. As we head deeper, things are getting trickier. They surely have gone tricky for the Denver Nuggets which will clash against the Dallas Mavericks here.
These two squads met just some hours ago and in that game, the Mavericks obliterated the Nuggets 127:99 as Luka Doncic got hold of a big 33 points night. The win marked the ninth one for the Mavs in 15 games whereas the Nuggets have the same record. The Nuggets were without their premier big Nikola Jokic and high-scoring guard Jamal Murray in that game.
Host: Dallas Mavericks
Visitors: Denver Nuggets
Match Timing: 21 November, @ 06:00 AM (+05:30 UTC)
Venue: American Airlines Center
NBA Projections, Stats & Analysis
Mavs: All about Doncic again
As usual, high-octane guard Luka Doncic has carried the hopes of the Mavericks’ attack on both ends in what has become a usual occurrence now. While Spencer Dinwiddie and Christian Wood have helped the matters, the offense solely depends upon Doncic to produce winning results. The Mavericks are one of the best defensive teams and are able to pin down the major match-ups, thanks to the defensive works of Reggie Bullock and Dorian Finney-Smith. Tim Hardaway is getting into a bit of rhythm after a slow start but the team lacks scoring depth on multiple fronts. That is why defense has been their calling card. Will the Mavericks emulate last season’s heroics when they made it to the Conference Finals.
Nuggets: Injuries keep hampering them
Just when it seems that the Nuggets are getting something going, they are hit with injuries or absentees. However, it is not a concerning matter like last season when the team missed the services of Michael Porter Jr. and Jamal Murray. Jokic’s burden has lessened since their return and he doesn’t need to carry the load on the scoring end by himself. Bruce Brown Jr has also turned out to be a wonderful addition, giving the team much-needed all-around production, bolstering the bench, and also acting as an injury cover to slate in as a starter. His ability to play multiple positions has turned out to be a huge blessing. Bones Hyland has had his moments whereas Guard Kentavious Caldwell-Pope has delivered. Aaron Gordon is the “X-Factor” type of player who plays a crucial role as a starter.
Dallas Mavericks vs Denver Nuggets NBA Live, Team News and Lineups
Dallas Mavericks Team News
Mavericks Expected Starting Five
Forwards: Dorian Finney-Smith | SF: Reggie Bullock
Middle: C: Dwight Powell
Guards: PG: Luka Doncic | PG: Spencer Dinwiddie
BENCH: Tyler Dorsey, Josh Green, Facundo Campazzo, Tim Hardaway Jr., Jaden Hardy, Theo Pinson, JaVale McGee, Davis Bertans McKinley Wright IV.
Denver Nuggets Team News
- Collin Gillepsie is OUT.
- Nikola Jokic, Jamal Murray
- Ish Smith is DOUBTFUL.
Nuggets Expected Starting Five
Slashing Forwards: SF: Michael Porter Jr. | PF: Aaron Gordon
Point forward: SF: Bruce Brown Jr.
Middle: C: Deandre Jordan
3 and D: SG: Kentavious Caldwell-Pope
BENCH: Jeff Green, Zeke Nnaji, Jack White, Bones Hyland,Peyton Watson, Bruce Brown, Vlatko Cancer, Ish Smith, Davon Reed.
NBA Scores, Fantasy Basketball Top Picks
Guard Luka has been in great touch and he is one of the best players in the world right now, capable of willing teams to win by himself. I believe he will be in 30-36 points, 10-13 assists, 8-12 rebounds, and 1-3 steals range. He can be selected as a Star/Pro Player in the Dream 11 NBA Prediction Fantasy scenario.
Wing Brown has been in great touch as an all-around Forward who is playing a great role for the depleted Nuggets squad. I believe he will be in 16-19 points, 6-9 assists, 4-6 rebounds, and 1-3 steal range.
Spender Dinwiddie (DAL)
Guard Dinwiddie has been in a great rhythm and has been getting it done offensively more often than not with his ability to drain triples and also having a solid in-between game. I believe he will be in 17-23 points and 3-5 assists range here.
Michael Porter Jr.(DEN)
Wing Michael is a brilliant defender but his offense has been a bit off-the-track for the past couple of games since Jokic has been out. I believe he will bounce back and be in 16-22 points, 5-8 rebounds, and 1-2 steals/blocks range.
Center Christian is able to both shoot from outside and also finish hard on the rack, using his shooting touch to open up multiple offensive opportunities. I believe he will be in 17-23 points and 6-9 rebounds range here.
Guard Bones has provided bench depth as a scorer and playmaker and plays a big role in absence of Murray. I believe he will be in 14-19 points, 4-6 assists, and 1-2 steals range.
DAL vs DEN DREAM11 LINEUP BALANCERS
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope(DEN): Kentavious had 18 points, 4 rebounds, 1 assist in the last game. Off-Guard Caldwell-Pope is a stellar defender and someone capable of hitting the long ball. I believe he will be in 13-18 points and 3-5 rebounds range.
- Tim Hardaway Jr.(DAL): Tim had 13 points, 4 rebounds, 4 assists, 1 steal, 1 block in the last game. Hardaway is a vital part of the second unit and if he gets his gears going, the Mavs offense will see improvements. I believe he will be in 12-17 points range here.
- Reggie Bullock(DAL): Bullock had 10 points, 6 rebounds, 3 assists, 1 steal in the last game. Wing Bullock is an electric defender with some limited but decent long-range shooting. I believe he will be in 8-11 points nad 4-6 rebounds range here.
- Deandre Jordan(DEN): Jordan had 6 points, 7 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 block, 1 steal in the last game. Center Jordan has become a back-up Center in this point, a role he can perform well. I believe he will be in 8-11 points, 7-11 rebounds, and 1-3 blocks range.
- Dorian Finney Smith(DAL): Dorian had 6 points, 4 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 steal in the last game. Dorian has been having a tough season on the offensive end but his main role is defense. I believe he will be in 6-9 points and 3-5 rebounds range.
- JaVale McGee(DAL): McGee had 10 points, 4 rebounds, 1 assist, 2 blocks in the last game. JaVale contributes off-the-bench as an inside big. I believe he will be in 6-10 points, 4-6 rebounds, and 2-3 blocks range.
- Jeff Green(DEN): Jeff had 12 points, 3 assists, 2 rebounds in the last game. Wing Jeff is a dependable option even in the deep end of the career. I believe he will be in 8-14 points and 3-5 rebounds range.
DAL vs DEN Dream11 Team
PG: L Doncic(SP), N Bones Hyland
SG: S Dinwiddie, K Caldwell-Pope
SF: R Bullock
PF: B Brown(PP), C Wood
C: D Jordan
Where to watch NBA Live Score?
How will it go when Luka Doncic takes on Shai Gilgeous-Alexander? To watch this game, you can visit the NBA League Pass. The extended highlights of the game will be available on the official YouTube channel of the NBA. To get the scores, stats, and news, visit the official website of the NBA.