SAC vs DET Dream11: The NBA Regular Season is in full motion and we have seen a bunch of teams rise up to the occasion. This has been a strong window where we have seen a great change of fortunes and the season is in the right terrain. In this game, the Sacramento Kings are going to take on the Detroit Pistons.
The Kings come into this game after defeating the San Antonio Spurs 130:112 as De’Aaron Fox scooped up 28 points. They have now won eight and lost six games. On the other hand, the Pistons come into this game after losing to 121:128 against the LA Lakers despite a 23 points output by Alec Burks. The Pistons have now lost six in a row.
Host: Sacramento Kings
Visitors: Detroit Pistons
Match Timing: 21 November, @ 04:30 AM (+05:30 UTC)
Venue: Golden 1 Center
NBA Projections, Stats & Analysis
Kings: An amazing thing building-up
The Kings have now won five games in a row and they have scored 120 or more in all of those games, fielding one of the best offenses in the league. They are both capable of scoring on the fastbreak and also in the half-court scenario. De’Aaron Fox has had immense help from Sabonis, Monk, and Huerter as the latter two can propel the offense from outside while Sabonis is good at extracting inside points while giving solid rebounding. Harrison Barnes and Keegan Murray are solid wing players where Chimezie Metu and Davion Mitchell bring defensive chops off-the-bench. The Kings will be looking to solidify their advantage further.
Pistons: Another painful season
The Pistons are amidst another painful season, having lost a ton of games and not having any rhythm. Bojan Bogdanovic has been a phenomenal scorer, showcasing his shooting chops, but the defensive end can be compromised more often than not. Rookie Jaden Ivey has added promising dimensions as an all-around player and alongside Cade Cunningham can develop something special long-term. Isaiah Stewart and Jalen Duren bring strong offensive rebounding but Saddiq Bey as a wing has struggled from long-range. This is another lottery-bound season for the Pistons and he really needs to take it to the next level.
Sacramento Kings vs Detroit Pistons NBA Live, Team News and Lineups
Sacramento Kings Team News
- No news to report thus far.
Kings Expected Starting Five
Wing: SF: Harrison Barnes
Middle: C: Domantas Sabonis | PF: Trey Lyles
Guards: PG: De’Aaron Fox | SG: Kevin Huerter
BENCH: Keegan Murray, Davion Mitchell, Matthew Dellavedova, Malik Monk, Alex Len, Chimezie Metu, Chima Moneke, KZ Okpala, Neemias Queta.
Detroit Pistons Team News
- Cade Cunningham, Isaiah Stewart are OUT for the game.
Pistons Expected Starting Five
Sharpshooting Forwards: SF: Saddiq Bey | SF/PF: Bojan Bogdanovic
Middle: PF: Marvin Bagley III
Guards: PG: Killian Hayes | SG: Jaden Ivey
BENCH: Braxton Key, Saben Lee, Corey Joseph, Jalen Duren, Killian Hayes, Rodney McGruder, Buddy Boeheim.
NBA Scores, Fantasy Basketball Top Picks
Guard De’Aaron has been in a great touch as usual, providing incredible scoring and playmaking at a high-keel regularly. I believe he will be in 25-34 points and 7-10 assists range. He can be chosen as a Star/Pro Player in the Dream 11 NBA Fantasy scenario.
One-Guard Ivey has been an all-around Guard who has shown a lot of promise as a rookie, having a great start to the season. I believe he will be in 14-19 points, 4-7 assists, and 4-7 rebounds range.
Big Forward Domantas has been in a great rhythm as a rebounder and inside scorer, and he has been aggressive across the boards. I believe he will be in 17-23 points, 7-10 rebounds, and 1-3 steals/blocks range.
Wing Bogdanovic has been a superb scorer and is making hay from deep-range but needs more offensive and defensive support around him. I believe he will be in 18-24 points and 4-6 rebounds range here.
Point Guard Hayes is a terrific defender but his offense is not at a high level considering how inconsistent he has been. I believe he will be in 7-11 points, 4-7 assists, and 1-2 block/steals range.
Kevin can knock down the outside shot at a high clip and will be needed to do so for most of the season. I believe he will be in 14-19 points and 3-5 assists range.
SAC vs DET DREAM11 LINEUP BALANCERS
- Marvin Bagley III(DET): Marvin had 11 points, 3 rebounds, 1 steal in the last game. Big Forward Marvin has been a more-than-decent presence on the rebounding end and he has given some quality minutes there. I believe he will be in 11-15 points and 6-9 rebounds range here.
- Jalen Duren(DET): Poole had 12 points, 8 rebounds, 1 steal, 1 block in the last game. Center Jalen has been in a great touch as an offensive rebounder and has finished well inside. I believe he will be in 8-14 points and 6-9 rebounds range.
- Harrison Barnes(SAC): Barnes had 16 points, 8 rebounds, 2 assists, 2 steals in the last game. Wing Harrison has gotten his chops done as a scorer lately and has gotten it done. I believe he will be in 14-19 points and 4-7 rebounds range.
- Saddiq Bey(DET): Bey had 4 points, 3 rebounds, 2 assists in the last game. Wing Bey can be an effective player but lately, his shooting has been way off. I believe he will be in 10-15 points and 4-6 rebounds range.
- Malik Monk(SAC): Malik had 26 points, 4 rebounds, 2 assists in the last game. Off-Guard Monk can shoot from outside and he has given a boost to the offense off-the-bench. I believe he will be in 15-22 points and 4-6 assists range.
- Alec Burks(DET): Burks had 23 points, 3 assists, 3 rebounds, 1 steal in the last game. Burks is instant offense off-the-bench. I believe he will be in 14-19 points range here.
- Chimezie Metu(SAC): Metu had 10 points, 3 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 steal in the last game. Big Forward Chimezie has been a defensive presence and an energy-injector. I believe he will be in 6-10 points range here.
- Davion Mitchell(SAC): Mitchell had 6 points, 4 assists, 2 rebounds in the last game. Davion has been a stellar defender but his offense and playmaking have been off. I believe he will be in 7-10 points and 3-5 assists range.
SAC vs DET Dream11 Team
PG: D Fox(SP)
SG: K Huerter, K Hayes
SF: H Barnes
PF: S Bey
C: D Sabonis(PP), M Bagley, J Duren
Where to watch NBA Live Score?
Will the Kings’ offense prove to be too much against the lowly Pistons? The match can be seen on the NBA League Pass. The extended highlights of the game can be watched on the official YouTube channel of the NBA. The scores, stats, and news can be followed on the official website of the NBA.