POR vs UTA Dream11: The NBA Regular Season is on and this has been an incredible start to the season. We have seen multiple squads rise up to the occasion and perform better than expected. And two of those big achievers the Portland Trail Blazers and the Utah Jazz will clash here.
The Trail Blazers come into this game after losing 107:109 to the Brooklyn Nets despite a 25 points performance by Damian Lillard. The trail Blazers have lost five and won ten games.
On the other hand, the Utah Jazz come into this game after an impressive 134:133 win against the Phoenix Suns as Lauri Markkanen inserted his career-high 38 points including a last-minute shot. This win ended a three-game losing streak for the team.
Host: Portland Trail Blazers
Visitors: Utah Jazz
Match Timing: 20 November, @ 08:30 AM
Venue: Moda Center
NBA Projections, Stats & Analysis
Trail Blazers: High potential
The Trail Blazers had developed a bad reputation on defense in the last few seasons but this season, they have been among some of the most inspiring defensive squads, and much credit goes to the management for bringing in Jerami Grant. Grant coupled with Hart at the perimter form one of the best defensive duos while Damian Lillard, Anfernee Simons, and Grant form an impressive offensive trio. Rebounding-wise, the Trail Blazers have been an amazing job too, thanks in large parts to Josh Hart, Jerami Grant, and Jusuf Nurkic. The Trail Blazers have lost some close games but it also means that they are a squad that stay in the game till late, which is an encouraging sign.
Jazz: Markkanen is key
Lauri Markkanen has been key to the Jazz’s success and with no star players around him, he gets a bunch of touches and has become an All-Star-level player. His production directly relates to wins and losses, and he has been vital to the team’s success. The backcourt has some inconsistencies but a lot of depth and variety at the same time. Conley as the major player, Jordan Clarkson as an automatic scorer, Colin Sexton as a driver to the rim, and Malik Beasley as the shooter off-the-bench. This combination has bolstered both the long-range and inside production and with these many options, the offense can overcome cold spells. The frontcourt of Jarred Vanderbilt and Kelly Olynyk has brought in terrific returns as well.
Utah Jazz | Portland Trail Blazers
Games: 17 | 15
Wins: 11 | 10
Defeats: 06 | 05
Portland Trail Blazers vs Utah jazz NBA Live, Team News and Lineups
Portland Trail Blazers News
- Keon Johnson, Gary Payton II are OUT.
- Nasir Little is QUESTIONABLE.
Trail Blazers Expected Starting Five
Forward: PF: Jerami Grant
Middle: C: Jusuf Nurkic
Guards: PG: Damian Lillard | SG: Josh Hart | PG: Anfernee Simons
BENCH: Shaedon Sharpe, Nasir Little, Greg Brown III, Drew Eubanks, Keon Johnson, Jabari Walker, Justise Winslow.
Utah Jazz Team News
Jazz Expected Starting Five
Frontline: PF: Lauri Markkanen | PF: Kelly Olynyk | PF: Jarred Vanderbilt
Guards: SG: Collin Sexton | PG: Mike Conley
BENCH: Jordan Clarkson, Colin Sexton, Rudy Gay, Johnny Juzang, Simone Fontecchio, Ochai Agbaji, Nickeil Alexander-Walker, Talen Horton-Tucker, Micah Potter, Walker Kessler.
NBA Scores, Fantasy Basketball Top Picks
Markkanen has basically been the MVP for the Jazz and he has expanded his offensive skillset this season by leaps and bounds. I believe he will be in 20-26 points, 7-10 rebounds, and 1-3 steals/blocks range. He can be chosen as the Star/Pro Player in the Dream11 NBA scene.
Guard Lillard is one of the best scorers and also one of the best playmakers in the league who has been in a great touch. I believe he will be in 23-31 points and 9-12 assists range here.
Clarkson can generate offense early in the shot-clock and is not afraid to attempt shots from most scoring areas. I believe he will be in 18-24 points range.
Grant is having another impressive season and his activity on both ends has enabled the Trail Blazers to be a winning squad. I believe he will be in 20-26 points, 5-8 rebounds, and 1-3 blocks/steals range.
Simons has turned into an amazing scorer and that shift from the bench role to a starting role has transformed his career. I believe he will be in 19-25 points and 2-5 assists range.
Mike Conley (UTA)
Guard Conley is one of the best playmakers and he also has the ability to shoot from outside. I believe he will be in 10-14 points, 9-12 assists, and 1-3 steals range.
POR vs UTA Dream11 Lineup Balancers
- Jusuf Nurkic(POR): Nurkic had 17 points, 8 rebounds, 1 block in the last game. Center Nurkic is an effective rebounder and despite battling through injuries, he has been a factor. I believe he will be in 12-18 points, 6-9 rebounds, and 1-2 blocks range.
- Josh Hart(POR): Tucker had 7 points, 6 rebounds, 2 assists, 2 steals, 1 block in the last game. Guard Hart provides incredible hustle and rebounding as a starting Guard. I believe he will be in 6-11 points, 6-9 rebounds, and 1-3 steals range.
- Jarred Vanderbilt(UTA): Jarred had 6 points, 11 rebounds, 8 assists in the last game. Forward Vanderbilt is an exceptional hustle player and brings strong rebounding and defense. I believe he will be in 4-8 points, 7-11 rebounds, and 1-2 steals/blocks range.
- Kelly Olynyk(UTA): Kelly had 5 points, 4 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 steal in the last game. Forward Olynyk has given a lot of spice to the frontline and every now and then, he has had a big-time night. I believe he will be in 8-12 points and 3-5 rebounds range.
- Shaedon Sharpe(POR): Shedon had 20 points, 2 rebounds in the last game. Guard Sharpe is a super shooter and has already proven his worth in his first year. I believe he will be in 12-18 points range here.
- Malik Beasley(UTA): Beasley had 27 points, 3 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 steal, 1 block in the last game. Malik is having a fantastic season with the Jazz and has one of the best shooting strokes in the league. I believe he will be in 14-19 points range here.
- Collin Sexton(UTA): Talen had 13 points, 1 rebound in the last game. Guard Sexton is an amazing driving guard but can be a tad inconsistent at times. I believe he will be in 10-16 points range here.
- Justise Winslow(POR): Danuel had 2 points, 4 rebounds, 3 assists, 2 steals in the last game. Wing Justise is a strong defender whose offense isn’t that dependable but he gives a lot of effort. I believe he will be in 4-9 points, 4-7 rebounds, 3-5 assists, and 1-3 steals range.
- Talen Horton-Tucker(UTA): Talen had 7 points, 3 assists, 1 rebound, 1 steal in the last game. Guard Talen has been in a decent touch off-the-bench. I believe he will be in 8-12 points and 3-6 assists range here.
- Drew Eubanks(POR): Danuel had 3 points, 7 rebounds, 1 steal, 1 block in the last game. Eubanks has given some solid minutes. I believe he will be in 4-8 points, 4-6 rebounds, and 1-2 steals/blocks range.
- Walker Kessler(UTA): Kessler had 1 point, 3 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 steal in the last game. Kessler is a strong inside player. I believe he will be in 4-8 points, 4-7 rebounds, and 1-2 steals/blocks range.
- Rudy Gay(UTA): Gay had 8 points, 3 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 steal in the last game. Wing Gay has recovered his touch after a layoff due to injury. I expect a 5-9 points range here.
POR vs UTA Dream11 Team
PG: D Lillard(SP)
SG: M Beasley, A Simons
SF: J Hart, T Horton-Tucker
PF: L Markkanen(PP), G Niang
C: K Olynyk, W Kessler
Where to watch NBA Live Score?
Are these two pretenders or for real, do you want to find out? This match can be seen live through the NBA League Pass, which has all the live games and their full-game replay too. Scores, news, and stats are available on the official website of NBA. The highlights can be viewed on the official NBA YouTube channel.