LAC vs DET Dream11: The NBA Regular Season has been on an amazing note and we have seen a lot of sides flip the script. There are a lot of variations throughout the season as the action goes on in about 3/4 of the year. In the another game of the Regular Season, the Los Angeles Clippers are going to take on the Detroit Pistons.
The Clippers faced a heart-wrenching loss against the Mavs as a late Luka Doncic three buried them to a 101:103 loss despite a 23 points performance by Paul George. They have won eight and lost seven games. The Pistons come into this game after losing 111:115 against the Toronto Raptors despite a 21 points outing by Jaden Ivey. The Pistons have won just three in 15 matches.
Host: LA Clippers
Visitors: Detroit Pistons
Match Timing: 18 November, @ 09:00 AM
Venue: crypto.com Arena
NBA Projections, Stats & Analysis
Clippers: George carrying the weight again
Not having Kawhi Leonard has once again hurt the Clippers, especially on the offensive end. They have done a great job on the defensive end but only Paul George has been the consistent threat offensively which also makes for predictable offensive sets. Reggie Jackson and Norman Powell have performed below-par whereas John Wall can’t be expected to turn back the clock. Marcus Morris has given decent minutes whereas Ivica Zubac has been doing a strong rebounding job but isn’t an assertive scorer. The Clippers are one of the best defensive teams but one of the worst offensive teams at the same time, which their record indicates.
Pistons: Same old story, losses piling up
The Pistons have once again started the season with a ton of losses and the harsh rebuild looks harsher with each day. They did get a big pick-up Jaden Ivey during the Draft and he is an all-around threat, complementing Cade Cunningham, who himself has a long way to go. Bojan Bogdanovic has been the long-ball threat whereas Saddiq Bey hasn’t shown bigger upgrades thus far, struggling to shoot from distance. Isaiah Stewart has been solid whereas Jalen Duren has shown a lot of promise. Overall, Detroit is in for another 20-25% win season and this will be another long season. Will this help them land Victor Wembayanama next season?
Detroit Pistons | LA Clippers
Games: 15 | 15
Wins: 03 | 08
Defeats: 12 | 07
LA Clippers vs Detroit Pistons NBA Live, Team News and Lineups
Detroit Pistons Team News
- Cade Cunningham, Isaiah Stewart are OUT for the game.
- Cory Joseph is QUESTIONABLE.
Pistons Expected Starting Five
Sharpshooting Forwards: SF: Saddiq Bey | SF/PF: Bojan Bogdanovic
Middle: PF: Marvin Bagley III
Guards: PG: Killian Hayes | SG: Jaden Ivey
BENCH: Braxton Key, Saben Lee, Corey Joseph, Jalen Duren, Killian Hayes, Rodney McGruder, Buddy Boeheim.
Los Angeles Clippers Team News
- Paul George, Kawhi Leonard are QUESTIONABLE.
- Luke Kennard is DOUBTFUL.
Clippers Expected Starting Five
Wings: SF/PF: Nicolas Batum | SF: Marcus Morris
Middle: C: Ivica Zubac
Ball-Handling Guards: PG: Reggie Jackson | SG: Paul George
BENCH: John Wall, Norman Powell, Brandon Boston Jr., Moses Brown, Amir Coffey, Jason Preston, Moussa Diabate, Terance Mann
NBA Scores, Fantasy Basketball Top Picks
Guard Ivey has shown a lot of poise as a rookie and he has gotten it done in other areas too. I believe he will be in 18-24 points, 5-8 rebounds, and 4-6 assists range. He can be chosen as the Star/Pro Player in the Dream11 Fantasy NBA scene.
George is a spectacular two-way player and has enabled the Clippers to have a 50%+ win record thus far. I believe he will be in 22-28 points, 5-8 rebounds, and 4-6 assists range. He is QUESTIONABLE.
Wing Bojan is a phenomenal shooter whose efficiency has been sky-high, giving the Pistons an offensive boost. I believe he will be in 19-26 points and 4-6 rebounds range here.
Zubac’s production has fallen a bit after an outburst as he started the season as a beautiful rebounder and shot-blocker. I believe he will be in 10-14 points, 10+ rebounds, and 1-3 blocks range.
Guard John Wall has been doing a great job off-the-bench as a playmaker and a decent scorer. I believe he will be in 12-16 points and 4-7 assists range.
Marvin Bagley III (DET)
Power Forward Bagley has been just back for two games and he is a superb rim-runner and rebounder. I believe he will be in 12-16 points and 4-7 rebounds range.
LAC vs DET Dream11 Lineup Balancers
- Marcus Morris Sr.(LAC): Marcus had 18 points, 4 rebounds, 3 assists, 2 steals in the last game. Morris is having an impressive scoring season. I believe he will be in 14-19 points and 4-6 rebounds range.
- Saddiq Bey(DET): Saddiq had 9 points, 6 rebounds, 3 assists, 1 steal in the last game. Wing Saddiq has struggled to shoot from outside and was even relegated to the bench in the last game, but did play 30 minutes. I believe he will be kin 12-17 points and 4-7 rebounds range.
- Alec Burks(DET): Alec had 15 points, 2 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 steal in the last game. Off-Guard Burks is back from injury and he has been impressive as a scorer. I believe he will be in 13-18 points range here.
- Norman Powell(LAC): Powell had 5 points, 2 rebounds, 1 assist in the last game. Wing Powell has been struggling at times but he has a lot of chops as a scorer. I believe he will be in 13-19 points range.
- Reggie Jackson(LAC): Reggie had 6 points, 4 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 steal in the last game. Guard Reggie has been inconsistent for most parts. I believe he will be in 11-15 points and 4-6 assists range.
- Killian Hayes(DET): Hayes had 6 points, 3 rebounds, 2 assists, 3 steals, 1 block in the last game. Perimeter player Killian is a brilliant defender but his offense hasn’t grown a lot. I believe he will be in 5-9 points, 4-7 assists, and 1-3 steals range.
- Nicolas Batum(LAC): Batum had 22 points, 5 rebounds, 1 steal in the last game. Wing Batum knocked down seven triples in the last game but he is mostly a defensive threat in the tail-end of his career. I believe he will be in 5-9 points and 4-6 rebounds range.
LAC vs DET Dream11 Team
PG: R Jackson, J Wall
SG: P George(SP), J Ivey(PP)
SF: B Bogdanovic
PF: M Morris
C: I Zubac, J Duren
Where to watch NBA Live Score?
Will the Pistons be able to pull off an upset here, will Kawhi Leonard play here? This matched can be accessed through the NBA League Pass, which has all the live games and their replay too. Scores, news, and stats can be viewed on the official website of NBA. The highlights can be watched on the official NBA YouTube channel.