AUS vs ENG Dream11 Prediction : The T20 World Cup has just come to an end and the focus for the next 12 months or so will totally shift towards the One Day Internationals. The Aussies will host the defending champions in their own backyard. After a disappointing T20 World Cup the Aussies would want to pull up their socks and prepare even harder for the ODI world cup. The series against England would be a stepping stone towards it. England, on the other hand, having just won the T20 World Cup, would try to gain momentum and keep their rhythm going. The series is just the beginning of some exciting cricket to come in the next 12 months and teams would keep an eye on the 2023 ODI world cup as they look to build their respective squads.
AUS vs ENG Dream11 Team Prediction for Today Match
Australia vs England, 1st ODI
17 November, 8:50 AM IST
Adelaide Oval, Adelaide.
Where to watch AUS vs ENG Live?
Watch AUS vs ENG Live on Sony Sports Network. Online streaming will be available on the Sony LIV.
Australia vs England Pitch Report
The Adelaide Oval is hosting its first match in three years. Its surface has a lot to offer for the batters. England would have some fond memories of the recently concluded T20 World Cup at the Adelaide Oval. The ball comes on to the bat and it is an absolute belter of a pitch for the batters. The square boundaries are short which makes it easier for the batters to slog. However, they need to time the ball really well to get it clear off the straighter boundaries. As the Australian summer is nearing its start, the chances of precipitation have also reduced considerably. The par score is expected to be around 280-300 runs.
Last result at the venue
India (299/4 in 49.2 overs) beat Australia (298/6 in 50 overs) by 6 wickets.
Australia (recent last) – W L W W W
England (recent last)– W L L W NR
AUS Playing 11
- Aaron Finch has retired from the ODI format and Pat Cummins will be taking over the captaincy duties.
- Cameron Green is expected to open with David Warner.
- Mitchell Starc, Pat Cummins, Josh Hazlewood and Adam Zampa will hold the key for Australia in the bowling department.
- Alex Carey shall don the wicket keeping gloves.
- Marcus Stoinis, Steve Smith, Marcus Labuschagne and Mitchell Marsh will form the middle order for the kangaroos.
Glenn Maxwell has been ruled out indefinetly after sustaining a leg injury.
David Warner Stats in ODI
The flamboyant left handed batter would want to get some runs under his belt after a poor world cup campaign. His fearless approach to batting is what gives him a unique dimension.
Pat Cummins Stats in T20I
The Aussie captain provides wickets in regular intervals and also has the ability to add valuable runs down the order.
ENG Playing 11
- There are some notable absentees in the England squad, as few of the stars of the T20 World Cup have been rested.
- Jos Butler will captain the team and don the gloves behind the stumps.
- Jason Roy has been called for the ODI series after being dropped from the T20 squad owing to poor form.
- Sam Curran, David Willey, Adil Rashid, Chris Woakes and Chris Jordan will hold the key with the ball.
5.Jos Butler (C & wk)
Dawid Malan Stats in ODI
His low strike rate in the recently concluded T20 World Cup was highly criticized in the media. However, in the ODI format of the game he can take his time and explode in the latter part of the innings.
Adil Rashid Stats in T20I
The leggie has been around for sometime and has done brilliantly over the years for England. His leg spin would surely hold the key on a comparatively warm day in Adelaide.
Who will win Australia vs England today match?
- Aussies look favourites to win this one as they look better on paper and have a balanced squad to win this game. England on the other hand with the absence of some key players might not be the best team on the day.
- Australia have faced England in 152 matches in ODI, Australia emerged victorious on 84 occasions whereas, England have won 63 matches. There have been 2 tied games and 3 games have ended without a result.
Considering form, head to head record and morale of both sides, Australia are favourites to win as per our Australia vs England today match prediction.
AUS vs ENG Dream11 Prediction
Wicket-keeper: Jos Butler
Batters: David Warner, Marnus Labuschagne, Dawid Malan, Jason Roy
All-rounder: Marcus Stoinis, Sam Curran, Moeen Ali
Bowlers: Mitchell Starc, Pat Cummins, Adil Rashid.
AUS vs ENG Dream11 Captain and Vice Captain
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: David Warner, Dawid Malan.
For Grand League: Jos Butler, Marcus Stoinis.
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips