NOP vs POR Dream11: The NBA Regular Season js on for a while now and we have seen some riveting battles. The NBA has seen a superb start and there are some teams that have elevated their gameplay and exceeded expectations. In terms of exceeded expectations, the Portland Trail Blazers have been on a high and they will take on New Orleans Pelicans.
The Pelicans come into this game after defeating the Bulls 115:111 as Brandon Ingram stacked up 22 points and they have won six out of 11 games. On the other hand, the Trail Blazers come into this game after defeating the Charlotte Hornets 105:95 as Damian Lillard racked up 25 points. They have won six games in an eleven games.
Host: New Orleans Pelicans
Visitors: Portland Trail Blazers
Match Timing: 11 November, @ 06:30 AM
Venue: Smoothie King Center
NBA Projections, Stats & Analysis
Pelicans: They have a lot of promise
While the Pelicans haven’t been raising hell, they are still a unit that can get it done. With the Forward combination of Ingram and Williamson, the scoring opportunities are aplenty while CJ McCollum runs the Point at this point, giving the team a multi-dimensional look. They have been losing a lot of close games and they have a tendency to force things up when the opposition is forcing an issue. Jonas Valanciunas gives stability in the middle whereas Herbert Jones is an amazing defender whereas Trey Murphy has given wing depth.
Trail Blazers: They are on fire
On the contrary, the Trail Blazers have done a great job to close out games and many of their wins have been 2-3 points. This incredible play of the Trail Blazers has been elevated by the presence of Jerami Grant, who has bolstered both ends of the floor. Damian Lillard, Anfernee Simons, and Josh Hart form a complementary trio, with Lillard and Simons being high-yielding scorers while Hart has been an incredible defensive presence. Jusuf Nurkic is a stable rebounding presence but the bench has been a bit off. Justise Winslow has been effective too as a hustle player.
Portland Trail Blazers | New Orleans Pelicans
Games: 11 | 11
Wins: 08 | 06
Defeats: 03 | 05
New Orleans pelicans vs Portland Trail Blazers NBA Live, Team News and Lineups
Portland Trail Blazers News
- Anfernee Simons is QUESTIONABLE.
- Olivier Sarr, Gary Payton II, Damian Lillard are OUT.
Trail Blazers Expected Starting Five
Forward: PF: Jerami Grant
Middle: C: Jusuf Nurkic
Guards: SG: Shaedon Sharpe | SG: Josh Hart | PG: Anfernee Simons(QUESTIONABLE)
BENCH: Nasir Little, Greg Brown III, Drew Eubanks, Keon Johnson, Jabari Walker, Justise Winslow.
New Orleans Pelicans News
- Garrett Temple, Larry Nance Jr. are Game-Time Decision..
- Kira Lewis Jr., EJ Liddell are OUT.
Pelicans Expected Starting Five
Middle: PF: Zion Williamson | C: Jonas Valanciunas
Wings: SF: Brandon Ingram| SF: Hebert Jones
Guards: SG: CJ McCollum
BENCH: Devonte Graham, Trey Murphy III, Jose Alvarado, Willy Hernangomez, Jaxson Hayes, Dyson Daniels, Willy Hernangomez, Larry Nance Jr., Dereon Seabron.
NBA Scores, Fantasy Basketball Top Picks
Guard Lillard is one of the best scorers to play the game and he is an incredible playmaker and closer. Lillard can be in 26-32 points and 6-9 assists range. He can be chosen as a Star/Pro Player in the Dream 11 NBA Fantasy scenario.
Wing Ingram is an effective all-around player who has amazing scoring props. I believe he will be in 20-26 points, 7-11 rebounds, and 4-7 rebounds range.
Anfernee is a superb scorer who forms a strong pairing alongside Damian both as a ball-handler and playmaker. I believe he will be in 18-24 points and 5-8 assists range.
Power Forward Zion has been an effective inside player and he is a proficient rebounder and defender too. I believe he will be in 18-25 points and 5-8 rebounds range.
Center Jonas is an effective rebounder who can also score in multiple ways. I believe he will be in 14-19 points, 10-14 rebounds, and 1-3 steals/blocks range.
Center Jusuf has been a steady presence as a rebounder, scorer, and someone who can also provide decent help defense. I believe he will be in 14-18 points, 10-14 rebounds, and 1-2 blocks/steals range. He missed the last game but will probably play here.
CJ has been in great form as a playmaker and a scorer but his three-point shooting has taken a hit. I believe he will be in 16-23 points and 5-8 assists range.
NOP vs POR DREAM11 LINEUP BALANCERS
- Herbert Jones(NOP): Herbert had 17 points, 4 rebounds, 3 assists, 3 steals in the last game. Wing Herbert is an effective defender who has been doing a decent job as a scorer. I believe he will be in 11-16 points, 5-7 rebounds, and 1-4 steals range.
- Trey Murphy III(NOP): Trey had 2 points, 3 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 steal in the last game. Off-Guard Trey has been in a great shooting touch and he has given a lot of lift as a wing scorer. I believe he will be in 9-15 points range here
- Josh Hart(POR): Sharpe had 5 points, 11 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 steal in the last game. Josh is an incredible rebounding guard who can be an effective defender. I believe he will be in 6-10 points, 8-12 rebounds, and 1-3 steals range.
- Naji Marshall(NOP): Naji had 9 points, 5 rebounds in the last game. Forward Naji has been impactful throughout the season. I believe he will be in 6-9 points and 4-7 rebounds range here.
- Sheadon Sharpe(POR): Sharpe had 17 points, 4 rebounds in the last game. Shaedon has been in a great shooting groove as a rookie. I believe he will be in 10-16 points range.
NOP vs POR Dream11 Team
PG: D Lillard(SP), S Sharpe
SG: A Simons, H Jones
SF: B Ingram(PP)
PF: N Marshall
C: J Nurkic, J Valanciunas
Where to watch NBA Live Score?
Can Brandon Ingram and co. take care of business against Damian Lillard? This interest match can be streamed live on the NBA League Pass. Scores, news, and stats can be found through the official website of the NBA. The extended highlights of the game can be seen on the official YouTube channel of the NBA.