MR-W vs PS-W Dream11 Prediction: The Women’s Big Bash League (WBBL) 2022/23 will feature Melbourne Renegades Women and Perth Scorchers Women in the 39th league-stage game. Renegades Women will lock horns with Scorchers Women at the Junction Oval in Melbourne. It’s the eighth edition of the tournament, where eight teams are playing 59 matches in a round-robin format, followed by knockout finals.
The Sophie Molineux-led Renegades are set to play their 11th league-stage game of the season. The side has been enduring an inconsistent stint, with only two victories in ten games.
Scorchers, on the other hand, started well and were at the top of the table for a while. However, the side has been struggling to carry on the momentum.
The game will commence at 4:45 AM (IST).
MR-W vs PS -W Dream11 Prediction for Today’s Match
Melbourne Renegades Women vs Perth Scorchers Women, Match 39, Women’s Big Bash League 2022/23
Fixture: Melbourne Renegades Women vs Perth Scorchers Women
Date and Time: Saturday, November 12, 4:45 AM IST
Venue: Junction Oval, Melbourne
Where to watch MR-W vs PS-W Live?
Watch MR-W vs PS-W live, on Sony Sports Network. All the Women’s Big Bash League games will also be telecasted live on the SonyLIV app and website.
Tournament Points Table
|Teams||Matches||Won||Lost||Tied/No Result||Points||Net Run|
Melbourne Renegades Women vs Perth Scorchers Women Pitch Report
It’s a balanced pitch at Junction Oval in Melbourne and better suited for the spinners. Deeming the last five games played at the venue, the average first innings score is 123, while the total average score has been around 113. 50% of the teams bowling first at the venue have won the games. And, 80% of the captains preferred to bowl first after winning the toss at the venue. Moreover, the weather on matchday is predicted to hover around 17.28° Celcius, with light rain.
Last Result at the Venue
Western Australia (247/7 in 35.2 overs) beat Victoria (244/6 in 36 overs) by 3 wickets – Marsh One-Day Cup – 22 October 2022
Last five matches – (the most recent first)
Melbourne Renegades Women: NR L W L L
Perth Scorchers Women: L L W W L
Melbourne Renegades Women Playing 11
- Renegades are likely to open the innings with Hayley Matthews and Chamari Athapaththu. Matthews is an all-rounder and can bowl off-spin. Batter Erica Kershaw is likely to bat at number three.
- Molineux is a bowling all-rounder while. Georgia Prestwidge may bat at number three.
- The Renegades’ middle order may comprise the skipper Sophie Molineux, Courtney Webb, and Carly Leeson. Leeson can also bowl at a medium pace, while Molineux can bowl left-arm spin.
- Josephine Dooley may keep the wickets.
- The Renegades pace unit may include Sarah Coyte, Georgia Prestwidge, and Rhiann O’Donnell. While Ella Hayward may be another off-spinner on the board.
Probable Playing 11:
- Hayley Matthews
- Chamari Athapaththu
- Erica Kershaw
- Josephine Dooley (WK)
- Sophie Molineux (C)
- Courtney Webb
- Carly Leeson
- Sarah Coyte
- Rhiann O’Donnell
- Georgia Prestwidge
- Ella Hayward
Sophie Molineux’s WBBL 2022 Stats
Molineux is a left-arm off-spinner but can furnish vital batting cameos. She is the most experienced player from the Renegades unit and is a reliable all-rounder.
Hayley Matthews’s WBBL 2022 Stats
One more all-rounder from the Renegades camp, Matthews, is an explosive opening batter. She can also bowl off-spin at a reasonable economy.
Perth Scorchers Playing 11
- Scorchers are likely to open with the skipper Sophie Devine and Beth Mooney. Devine bowls with a medium pace, while Mooney will keep the wickets.
- The Scorchers’ middle order is prone to include Chloe Piparo, Maddy Green, Marizanne Kapp, and Mathilda Carmichael. Kapp is a pace bowling all-rounder.
- The side is likely to play pacers Piepa Cleary, Lily Mils, Amy Edgar, and Taneale Peschel. Among these, Edgar is an all-rounder.
- Alana King may play as the chief spinner of the side.
Probable Playing 11:
- Sophie Devine (C)
- Beth Mooney (WK)
- Chloe Piparo
- Maddy Green
- Marizanne Kapp
- Mathilda Carmichael
- Amy Edgar
- Alana King
- Piepa Cleary
- Lily Mills
- Taneale Peschel
Marizanne Kapp’s WBBL 2022 Stats
The Proteas all-rounder has a raw pace and some explosive batting skills. She played a vital role in the Scorchers’ title-winning run last year.
Alana King’s WBBL 2022 Stats
King has been Australia’s best discovery this year so far. She is a right-arm leggie and was the highest wicket-taker for her side last season.
Who will win Melbourne Renegades Women vs Perth Scorchers Women today Match?
- Deeming the last WBBL edition, MR-W finished second in the points table.
While PS-W finished the 2021 season as the champions.
- Considering the last five games played between the sides, PS-W have won four out of them, with one being abandoned.
- This season, MR-W have won two out of their ten league-stage games and are placed in seventh position. While PS-W have won five and are placed in fifth position in the points table.
Considering both sides’ form, head-to-head record, and morale, Perth Scorchers Women are the favorites to win as per our Melbourne Renegades Women vs Perth Scorchers Women today match prediction.
MR-W vs PS-W Dream11 Prediction
Wicket-Keeper: Beth Mooney
Batters: Maddy Green, Courtney Webb, Chloe Piparo
All-Rounders: Sophie Molineux, Hayley Matthews, Sophie Devine, Marizanne Kapp
Bowlers: Alana King, Sarah Coyte, Lilly Mills
Who should be the captain of your MR-W vs PS-W Fantasy Team?
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Sophie Molineux (C) & Marizanne Kapp (VC)
For Grand League: Sophie Molineux (C) and Beth Mooney (VC)