MEM vs MIN Dream11: The NBA Regular Season has been on and what a strong start to the season. It has been a promising start as there have been waves that have hit us hard in regard to the teams that have exceeded expectations. Two of those squads have been the Jazz and the Trail Blazers but then there have been squads that have been underwhelming. One of the underwhelming squads Minnesota Timberwolves will take on the Memphis Grizzlies here.
The Grizzlies come into this game after a stunning 124:122 win against the Spurs as Ja Morant and Desmond Bane combined for 64 points. They have won eight out of 12 games.
On the other hand, the Timberwolves lost to the Phoenix Suns 117:129 despite 25 points and 11 rebounds effort by big Rudy Gobert. They have lost seven out of 12 games.
Host: Memphis Grizzlies
Visitors: Minnesota Timberwolves
Match Timing: 12 November, @ 08:00 AM (+05:30 UTC)
Venue: Fed Ex Forum
NBA Projections, Stats & Analysis
Grizzlies: The guard duo is unmatched
The Guard duo of Desmond Bane and Ja Morant has been unstoppable thus far and it doesn’t seem they will slow down anytime soon. Both of them have been impactful at the same time and this means that the oppositions stand little to no chance against them. Dillon Brooks has been inconsistent but his main calling card is defense. Jaren Jackson has been missing due to injury and that has impacted the defensive end but their offensive outburst makes up for his absence. Steven Adams has been a stellar rebounder and screen-setter whereas Tyus Jones continues to set the tone off the bench as a stellear back-up Guard. The Grizzlies have a deep lineup and they are once again looking like a hot favorite for the title.
Timberwolves: A disappointing start
The Timberwolves have started in the worst way possible, and the experiment to put Rudy Gobert alongside Karl Anthony-Towns hasn’t worked. But the blame can be cast upon their guard rotations which have been highly unreliable and both Russell and Edwards have been missing from the action many times. Jaylen Nowell hasn’t made up for the bench void created by the absence of Malik Beasley who was a key piece last season. They also miss the hustle of Jarred Vanderbilt and the perimeter of Patrick Beverley, both key players last season. Can the Timberwolves make a recovery after a slow start?
Memphis Grizzlies vs Minnesota Timberwolves NBA Live, Team News and Lineups
Phoenix Suns Team News
- Ish Wainright is OUT.
- Deandre Ayton will be OUT for a week.
Suns Expected Starting Five
Forwards: SF: Cameron Johnson | SF: Mikal Bridges
Middle: C: Bismack Biyombo
Guards: PG: Chris Paul | SG: Devin Booker
BENCH: Torrey Craig, Dario Saric, Jock Landale, Damion Lee, Landry Shamet, Josh Okogie, Duane Washington Jr.
Minnesota Timberwolves Team News
- Kyle Anderson, Jordan McLauhglin are QUESTIONABLE.
Timberwolves Expected Starting Five
Forwards: PF: Jaden McDaniels | SF: Anthony Edwards
SF:Middle: C: Rudy Gobert | C: Karl Anthony-Towns
Guard: PG: D’Angelo Russell
BENCH: Jaylen Nowell, Bryn Forbes, Eric Paschall, Nathan Knight, Kyle Anderson, Jordan McLaughlin, Wendell Moore Jr., Josh Minott, Luke Garza, Jordan McLaughlin.
NBA Scores, Fantasy Basketball Top Picks
Guard Ja is one of the best scorers and uses his athleticism well while he is also a more than serviceable playmaker. I believe he will be in 25+ Points, 6-9 assists, 4-6 rebounds, and 1-3 steals range. Devin can be chosen as a Star/Pro Player in the Dream 11 NBA Fantasy scenario.
Edwards has slowed down after a hot start and his output has suffered by a lot lately. I believe he will be in 14-19 points range here.
Guard Bane is one of the best shooters in the league and he keeps on showcasing improvements with each season. I believe he will be in 26-32 points and 4-6 assists range.
Karl has been a huge factor on the offensive end while providing stable rebounding and playmaking. I believe he will be in 18-24 points, 9-13 rebounds, and 1-3 blocks/steals range.
Center Gobert is one of the beest rebounders and shot-blockers in the league while he can also play strong in the paint. I believe he will be in 14-20 points, 10-14 rebounds, and 1-4 blocks range.
Big Adams is a disruptive rebounder and also a help defender who is a rugged player. I believe he will be in 6-12 points, 10+ rebounds, and 1-2 blocks/steals range.
Guard D’Angelo is a sharpshooter and a strong playmaker but he has been inconsistent thus far. I believe he will be in 14-21 points and 6-9 assists range.
MEM vs MIN DREAM11 LINEUP BALANCERS
- Jaden McDaniels(MIN): Jaden had 24 points, 8 rebounds, 3 assists, 1 block in the last game. McDaniels has done a great job as a lane-filler and a shooter. I believe he will be in 9-15 points and 4-8 rebounds range.
- Jaylen Nowell(MIN): Nowell had 14 points, 3 rebounds, 2 assist in the last game. Shooter Jaylen has been a bit inconsistent off the bench but has a dependable shooter. I believe he will be in 9-14 points and 2-4 assists range.
- Dillon Brooks(MEM): Dillon had 13 points, 5 rebounds, 3 assists in the last game. Wing Brooks is a strong defender who can also be a factor offensively. I believe he will be in 10-14 points, 4-6 rebounds, and 1-3 steals range.
- Kyle Anderson(MIN): Kyle had 8 points, 4 assists, 1 block in the last game. Wing Anderson has given quality minutes off the bench. I believe he will be 6-10 points, 3-5 rebounds, and 2-4 assists range.
- Tyus Jones(MEM): Tyus had 11 points, 3 assists, 1 rebound in the last game. Guard Tyus can be a starter for a bunch of teams and plays a big role off-the-bench. I believe he will be in 9-14 points and 3-5 assists range.
- Santi Aldama(MEM): Aldama had 7 points, 7 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 steal, 1 block in the last game. Santi has filled in for Jaren Jackson and although his impact is nowhere the same, he has given quality minutes. I believe he will be in 6-11 points and 5-7 rebounds range.
- Brandon Clarke(MEM): Clarke had 6 points, 4 rebounds, 2 assists in the last game. Clarke is one of the best slashers in the league but his numbers are a bit down. I expect a 8-12 points and 4-6 rebounds rnage.
- John Konchar(MEM): Landry had 4 points, 5 rebounds, 2 assists in the last game. Guard Kochar is a storng rebounding guard. I believe he will be in 3-6 points and 4-7 rebounds range here.
MEM vs MIN Dream11 Team
PG: T Jones, J Morant(SP)
SG: J Nowell
SF: D Brooks, J McDaniels
PF: K Towns(PP), B Clarke
C: S Adams
Where to watch NBA Live Score?
Can the Timberwolves spring up a surprise against the unbeatable guard duo of Bane and Morant? To watch this game, you can go to the NBA League Pass. The extended highlights of the game will be available on the official YouTube channel of the NBA. To follow the scores, stats, and news, visit the official website of the NBA.