LAC vs UTA Dream11: The NBA Regular Season has brought to us a ton of fun and we are bound to be blessed with even more fun as the season ticks on. Some teams have thrown the projections out of the window and have painted a rather inspiring picture, denoting the unpredictable nature of the league. In this game, Los Angeles Clippers will take on the Utah Jazz.
The Clippers come into this game after defeating the Spurs 113:106 as Paul George sprinkled another 30+ points night. They have now won five out of nine games. On the other hand, the Utah Jazz defeated the Lakers 130:116 as Lauri Markkanen banged home 27 points to continue the Jazz’s prolific situation. The Jazz has now won seven out of ten games.
Host: LA Clippers
Visitors: Utah Jazz
Match Timing: 7 November, @ 08:30 AM
Venue: crypto.com Arena
NBA Projections, Stats & Analysis
Clippers: They are looking a bit stiff
The Clippers have won three in a row but you have to wonder about something. Two of these wins have been against a Rockets team that is playing poorly whereas the other one was against Spurs, which are unraveling after a strong start. The point is that the Clippers have shown vulnerabilities just like last season and are far from being a contender. One of the obvious reasons for that is the unavailability of Kawhi Leonard and because of that, this season looks like a cut-to-cut repeat of the last season.
Paul George has once again carried the hopes of the Clippers, it seems like they have no chance if the two way off-guard is not performing at a high clip. Reggie Jackson is still searching for a groove whereas Norman Powell has performed below what was expected out of the talented wing. Marcus Morris has been decent but apart from George, Ivica Zubac has been the biggest influence as a Center. John Wall has been terriiffc as a playmaker but his scoring can be a bit down. Overall, the Clippers have been looking for a sustainable effort against top teams.
Jazz knows how to get it done
During their win against the Lakers, the Jazz made one of the top defenders Anthony Davis look like an average defender. They were making unbelievable shots throughout the game and that sums up their season. The Jazz has embodied the modern brand of basketball, they are fearless and a player has the freedom to take shots from any type of area. Their defense has been getting it done too while their rebounder has been highly impressive.
The Jazz has been blessed with Lauri Markkanen who is having a career year and has been providing the team with incredible scoring and rebounding. Jordan Clarkson, Colin Sexton, Mike Conley, Malik Beasley, and Talen Horton-Tucker make for an impressive guard combination that has a lot of variety and even an injury or two are there, the Jazz can dig up the bench and put on a strong offensive unit. Kelly Olynyk and Jarred Vanderbilt have met the team needs but the question is if this initial push is an exception or will this be a norm?
Utah Jazz | LA Clippers
Games: 10 | 09
Wins: 07 | 05
Defeats: 03 | 04
Utah jazz vs LA Clippers NBA Live, Team News and Lineups
Utah Jazz Team News
Jazz Expected Starting Five
Frontline: PF: Lauri Markkanen | PF: Kelly Olynyk | PF: Jarred Vanderbilt
Guards: SG: Collin Sexton | PG: Mike Conley
BENCH: Jordan Clarkson, Colin Sexton, Rudy Gay, Johnny Juzang, Simone Fontecchio, Ochai Agbaji, Nickeil Alexander-Walker, Talen Horton-Tucker, Micah Potter, Walker Kessler.
Los Angeles Clippers Team News
- Kawhi Leonard is OUT.
- Luke Kennard is OUT.
- Robert Covington is a Game-Time Decision
Clippers Expected Starting Five
Wings: SF/PF: Nicolas Batum | SF: Marcus Morris
Middle: C: Ivica Zubac
Ball-Handling Guards: PG: Reggie Jackson | SG: Paul George
BENCH: John Wall, Norman Powell, Brandon Boston Jr., Moses Brown, Amir Coffey, Jason Preston, Luke Kennard, Moussa Diabate, Terance Mann
NBA Scores, Fantasy Basketball Top Picks
Lauri has lived up to the hype generated earlier in his career and has performed major adjustments to his game, become a more well-rounded player than just being a stretch-four. I believe he will be in 22-28 points, 10-13 rebounds, and 1-3 steals/blocks range. He can be chosen as the Star/Pro Player in the Dream11 NBA scene.
George has scored 30+ in a bunch of games and his superb scoring skills have enabled the Clippers to have a winning record. I believe he will be in 26+ points, 4-7 assists, and 3-6 rebounds range.
Clarkson’s amazing dribbling abilities help him to break down defenses and he can both knock down the outside and drive to the rim, having a solid in-between game. I believe he will be in 19-23 points range here.
Zubac has been one of the best shot-blockers, an elite rebounder who mostly operates inside. I believe he will be in 10-17 points, 10-15 rebounds, and 1-3 blocks range.
Wall has been struggling to get going on the offensive end at times but his playmaking remains solid. I believe he will be in 11-16 points and 5-8 assists range.
Mike Conley (UTA)
Conley remains one of the best playmakers, a tough perimeter defender and has also scoring abilities to add to the spice. I believe he will be in 11-16 points and 6-10 assists range.
LAC vs UTA Dream11 Lineup Balancers
- Reggie Jackson(LAC): Reggie had 14 points, 5 assists, 3 rebounds in the last game. Guard Reggie has struggled to begin the season but his experience can enable him to bounce back. I believe he will be in 12-16 points and 4-6 assists range.
- Jarred Vanderbilt(UTA): Jarred had 9 points, 6 rebounds, 4 assists, 1 steal in the last game. Vanderbilt has given solid minutes as the hustle Forward. I believe he will be in 7-11 points and 5-8 rebounds range.
- Kelly Olynyk(UTA): Kelly had 18 points, 4 rebounds, 3 assists, 1 steal in the last game. Olynyk has been a tremendous fit for Kelly as a Power Forward. I believe he will be in 11-15 points range here.
- Norman Powell(LAC): Brown had 13 points, 7 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 steal in the last game. Powell is a solid all-around scorer but has been way too inconsistent. I believe he will be in 12-17 points and 3-5 rebounds range.
- Marcus Morris(LAC): Kentavious had 11 points, 8 rebounds, 4 assists, 1 steal in the last game. Morris can shoot from perimeter and is a serviceable Forward. I believe he will be in 11-16 points and 4-6 rebounds range.
- Colin Sexton(UTA): Malik had 17 points, 4 rebounds, 3 assists in the last game. Sexton has done a great job as a bench player, giving superb bench depth. I believe he will be in 12-18 points range.
- Talen Horton-Tucker(UTA): Talen had 7 points, 3 rebounds, 1 assist, 2 steals in the last game. Defensive threat Talen has performed some tough plays. I believe he will be in 5-9 points and 1-2 steals range.
- Nicolas Batum(LAC): Batum had 3 points, 4 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 block in the last game. Batum continues to be a solid defender but his offense has now been relegated. I believe he will be in 4-8 points and 4-6 rebounds range.
- Malik Beasley(UTA): Sexton had 3 points, 2 rebounds, 1 assist, 2 steals in the last game. Malik’s inconsistency has been an issue but he has been solid overall. I expect him to be in 7-11 points range if he plays.
- Walker Kessler(UTA): Sexton had 8 points, 4 rebounds, 2 blocks in the last game. Center Kessler has been a strong rebounding presence and gives a lot of size inside. I believe he will be in 6-10 points and 5-7 rebounds range.
LAC vs UTA Dream11 Team
PG: R Jackson, M Conley
SG: P George(SP), C Sexton
SF: L Markkanen(PP)
PF: M Morris, N Batum
C: I Zubac
Where to watch NBA Live Score?
Will the Jazz be able to sustain their awesome rhythm as they run into Paul George, Ivica Zubac and co.? This match can be accessed through the NBA League Pass, which has all the live games and their replay too. Scores, news, and stats can be seen on the official website of NBA. The highlights can be viewed on the official NBA YouTube channel.