India playing 11: India lost just one game in the super 12 of this year’s World Cup. They lost 2 games on the trot and were knocked out in the previous edition of the world cup. This should be a big sigh of relief for them but the job is not even half done as India are yet to place their hands on an ICC trophy since winning the champions trophy in 2013. The conditions in Adelaide provide good batting track and it will come down to how well Indian bowlers restrict the explosive England batsmen.
India playing 11 team news
- India played Rishabh Pant ahead of Dinesh Karthik in the previous game and are expected to persist with the southpaw in this game as well.
- The rest of the lineup is expected to remain the same for India that played against Zimbabwe.
IND Playing 11
1. Rohit Sharma
2. KL Rahul
3. Virat Kohli
4. Suryakumar Yadav
5. Rishabh Pant
6. Hardik Pandya
7. Axar Patel
8. Ravichandran Ashwin
9. Mohammad Shami
10. Bhuvneshwar Kumar
11. Arshdeep Singh
Rohit Sharma (c), KL Rahul, Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, Deepak Hooda, Rishabh Pant, Dinesh Karthik, Hardik Pandya, R Ashwin, Yuzvendra Chahal, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Arshdeep Singh, Mohammad Shami, Harshal Patel, Axar Patel
India vs England Dream11 Prediction
Here are the best fantasy cricket picks for the match from India
- Virat Kohli likes the Adelaide oval. He has scored tons of runs on this venue. He is also the leading run getter in Super 12 stage.
|T20 world cup 2022||Runs||Average||Strike rate||Highest score|
- Suryakumar Yadav is a straightforward option for captain in all types of fantasy leagues.
|T20 world cup 2022||Runs||Average||Strike rate||Last 5 performances|
|5||225||68||193||61, 30, 68, 51*, 15|
- Arshdeep Singh will have to play a key role in restricting the explosive England openers with the new ball. There will be assistance for him with the new ball.
|T20 world cup 2022||Wickets||Average||Economy rate||Best bowling figures|