PS-W vs AS-W Dream11 Prediction: Perth is set to host the 34th derby of the Women’s Big Bash League (WBBL) on Sunday (November 6). Perth Scorchers Women will lock horns with Adelaide Strikers Women at Lilac Hill Park. It’s the eighth edition of the tournament, where eight teams are participated and are to play 59 matches in a round-robin format, followed by knockout finals.
Strikers, led by Megan Schutt, will play their ninth league-stage game of the tournament. The runner-ups from the last edition of the tournament – Strikers are in search of their maiden WBBL title.
Scorchers, on the other hand, are having a decent campaign this year. The side would be eager to defend the WBBL 2021 title.
The game will commence at 11:20 AM (IST).
PS -W vs AS-W Dream11 Prediction for Today Match
Perth Scorchers Women vs Adelaide Strikers Women, Match 34 of Women’s Big Bash League 2022/23
Fixture: Perth Scorchers Women vs Adelaide Strikers Women
Date and Time: Sunday, November 6, 2022 – 11:20 AM IST
Venue: Lilac Hill Park, Perth
Where to watch PS-W vs AS-W Live?
Watch PS-W vs AS-W -W live, on Sony Sports Network. All the Women’s Big Bash League games will also be telecasted live on the SonyLIV app and website.
Tournament Points Table
The points table will be updated soon.
PS-W vs AS-W Pitch Report
It’s a balanced pitch at Lilac Hill Park in Perth and better suited for the pacers. Deeming the last five games played at the venue, the average first innings score is 139, while the total average score has been around 133. 40% of the teams batting first at the venue have won the games. And 60% of the captains preferred to bat first after winning the toss at the venue. Moreover, the weather on matchday is predicted to hover around 23.0° Celcius, with a clear sky.
Last Result at the Venue
Perth Scorchers Women (158/1) beat Sydney Sixers Women (155/5) by 9 wickets – November 5, 2022
Last five matches – (the most recent first)
Perth Scorchers Women: W W L NR L
Adelaide Strikers Women: W L W W W
Perth Scorchers Playing 11
- Scorchers are likely to open with the skipper Sophie Devine and Beth Mooney. Devine bowls with a medium pace, while Mooney will keep the wickets.
- The Scorchers’ middle order is prone to include Chloe Piparo, Maddy Green, Marizanne Kapp, and Mathilda Carmichael. Kapp is a pace bowling all-rounder.
- The side is likely to play pacers Piepa Cleary, Lily Mils, Amy Edgar, and Taneale Peschel. Among these, Edgar is an all-rounder.
- Alana King may play as the chief spinner of the side.
Probable Playing 11:
- Sophie Devine (C)
- Beth Mooney (WK)
- Chloe Piparo
- Maddy Green
- Marizanne Kapp
- Mathilda Carmichael
- Amy Edgar
- Alana King
- Piepa Cleary
- Lily Mills
- Taneale Peschel
Marizanne Kapp’s WBBL 2022 Stats
The Proteas all-rounder has a raw pace and some explosive batting skills. She played a vital role in the Scorchers’ title-winning run last year.
Alana King’s WBBL 2022 Stats
King has been Australia’s best discovery this year so far. She is a right-arm leggie and was the highest wicket-taker for her side last season.
Adelaide Strikers Women Playing 11
- Strikers are likely to open with Deandra Dottin and Katie Mack. Dottin is an all-rounder and can bowl at a medium pace.
- Laura Wolvaardt is likely to bat at number three.
- The Strikers’ middle order may comprise Annie O’Neil, Bridget Patterson, Madeline Penna, and Tegan McPharlin. McGrath is n all-rounder and can bowl at a medium pace. McPharlin, meanwhile, may keep the wickets.
- Strikers are likely to play the spin-bowling duo of Amanda-Jade Wellington and Jemma Barsby.
- Megan Schutt and Darcie Brown are likely to lead the pace unit of Strikers.
Probable Playing 11:
- Deandra Dottin
- Katie Mack
- Laura Wolvaardt
- Bridget Patterson
- Madeline Penna
- Annie O’Neil
- Amanda-Jade Wellington
- Tegan McPharlin (WK)
- Jemma Barsby
- Megan Schutt
- Darcie Brown
Madeline Penna’s WBBL 2022 Stats
Penna is a righty batter and can bowl leg-spin, occasionally. The 22-year-old’s batting significant performances have helped Strikers, several times.
Amanda-Jade Wellington’s WBBL 2022 Stats
Wellington has emerged as one of the best discoveries of the WBBL. She is a leggie and can provide vital batting cameos too.
Who will win Perth Scorchers Women vs Adelaide Strikers Women today Match?
- Deeming the last WBBL edition, PS-W were the champions.
- While AS-W finished the 2021 season as the runner-up.
- Considering the last five games played between the sides, PS-W have won two out of them, while AS-W also have won two, with one being abandoned.
- In their most recent outing of the WBBL 2022, against each other, AS-W beat PS-W by six wickets.
Considering form, head-to-head record, and morale of both sides, Perth Scorchers Women are favorites to win as per our Perth Scorchers Women vs Adelaide Strikers Women today match prediction.
PS-W vs AS-W Dream11 Prediction
Wicket-Keeper: Beth Mooney
Batters: Katie Mack, Bridget Patterson, Chloe Piparo
All-Rounders: Marizanne Kapp, Madeline Penna, Sophie Devine
Bowlers: Lilly Mills, Amanda-Jade Wellington, Alana King, Megan Schutt
Who should be the captain of your PS-W vs AS-W Fantasy Team?
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Amanda-Jade Wellington (C) and Marizanne Kapp (VC)
For Grand League: Beth Mooney (C) and Alana King (VC)
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips