ORL vs GSW Dream11: The NBA Regular Season has been in full swing and so far, we have been witnessing some incredible battles throughout the early parts. The defense is settling in and the average scoring has been going down. However, there are some teams still seem affected and in this game, the Golden State Warriors will take on the Orlando Magic.
The Orlando Magic lost 108:116 in the last game despite a 30 points outburst by Wendell Carter Jr. and the Magic have lost seven out of eight games. On the other hand, the Warriors suffered another major defeat, losing 109:116 against the Miami Heat despite an electric 23-point triple-double by Stephen Curry. The Warriors have now lost five out of eight games and their defense is in tatters.
Host: Orlando Magic
Visitors: Golden State Warriors
Match Timing: 4 November, @ 04:30 AM (+05:30 UTC)
Venue: Amway Center
NBA Projections, Stats & Analysis
Magic: No surprises here
The Magic has started another season with a bunch of losses and at this point, we have to expect such returns from the club that is still in the early parts of the rebuild. Neither their offense nor their defense has been good enough at the NBA level and they will need to work a lot on improving the squad. To make matters even more complicated, the team’s major playmaker and high-yielding shooter Cole Anthony has been hurt which has hurt the Guard rotations as Terrence Ross isn’t the same player he was years ago. Jalen Suggs is healthy after missing the early season and he will see the ball a lot in his hands.
But let us turn to the positives now, what makes the Magic special is their Forward rotation. Paolo Banchero has started strong while Franz Wagner is developing into a solid all-around wing. Wendell Carter Jr. has showcased immense potential in the middle with his strong rebounding, inside scoring, and help defense. Bol Bol has showcased potential to be an NBA starter and has been hammering some great games home. The question for the Magic going forward is finding a backcourt that can sustain the offense and defense in the long run.
Warriors: What’s missing?
The Warriors have been an enigma thus far. Their defense has taken a backseat and looks way inferior to it was last season, which means that the team has been unable to get going on that end. It is strange because their major defensive threats have been active throughout the season. The second unit for the team has been abysmal and after generating a lot of hype, James Wiseman has not delivered, Jonathan Kuminga has disappeared and only Jordan Poole remains a dependable option off the bench. Moses Moody has earned some playing time but he will need to shoot better.
Steph Curry has been ringing it from deep and he has also been a huge factor in different ways. Andrew Wiggins has delivered while Klay Thompson’s deep ball has been off. Draymond Green has been struggling too. The trouble for the Warriors has been that they have been unable to lead and when the game goes late, they make basic errors. They have been unable to sustain any form of momentum and will need to up their game soon.
Orlando Magic vs Golden State Warriors NBA Live, Team News and Lineups
Orlando Magic Team News
- Moritz Wagner is OUT.
- Terrence Ross is QUESTIONABLE.
- Markelle Fultz is OUT for the game.
- Cole Anthony is OUT for the game.
- Jonathan Isaac remains OUT indefinitely.
- Gary Harris is OUT.
Magic Expected Starting Five
Forwards: PF: Paolo Bencharo
Wing: SF: Franz Wagner
Middle: C: Wendell Carter Jr. | C: Bol Bol
Guard: SG: Terrence Ross
BENCH: Caleb Houstan, Chuma Okeke, Jalen Suggs, Mo Bamba, Kevon Harris, RJ Hampton, Admiral Schofield, Zavier Simpson.
Golden State Warriors Team News
- Andre Iguodala is OUT.
- Donte DiVincenzo is OUT.
Warriors Expected Starting Five
Forwards: PF: Draymond Green | SF: Andrew Wiggins
Center: C: Kevon Looney
Guards: SG: Klay Thompson | PG: Stephen Curry
BENCH: James Wiseman, Jordan Poole, Jonathan Kuminga, Donte DiVincenzo, JaMychal Green, Ryan Rollins,Moses Moody.
NBA Scores, Fantasy Basketball Top Picks
Banchero has been getting it done as a scorer and has already made a huge impact on the NBA scene with some amazing nights. I believe he will be in 18-24 points and 6-10 rebounds range. Banchero can be chosen as a Star/Pro Player in the Dream 11 NBA Fantasy scenario.
Guard Curry has been in his usual groove and his superb rhythm on the shooting end, as a playmaker, and as an all-around player has propelled the Warriors’ effort. I believe he will be in 20+ points, 8-13 assists, 6-9 rebounds, and 1-3 steals range.
Wendell Carter Jr.(ORL)
Middle player Wendell has been on fire as a rebounder, generating inside offense and playing solid defense. I believe he will be in 17-24 points, 10+ rebounds, and 1-3 blocks/steals range.
Wing Wiggins has been in great touch since last season and he has been doing a great job on both ends. I believe he will be in 20-26 points, 6-8 rebounds, and 3-5 assists range.
Guard Jordan has had a mixed start to the season and in the last game, he was at the receiving end of three traveling calls. I believe he will do much better here and be in 15-23 points and 4-6 assists range.
Wing Wagner has been getting it done as a scorer and playmaker, developing into a solid all-around player. I believe he will be in 15-22 points, 4-7 rebounds, and 3-5 assists range.
Big Forward Draymond has been giving solid defense as usual but he needs more defensive support from his teammates. I believe he will be in 5-9 points, 5-8 rebounds, and 3-5 assists range.
ORL vs GSW DREAM11 LINEUP BALANCERS
- Klay Thompson(GSW): Klay had 19 points, 3 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 steal, 1 block in the last game. Off-Guard Klay hasn’t generated rhythm thus far and he will be looking to bounce back to his old glory days. I believe he will be in 14-19 points range here.
- JaMychal Green(GSW): Green had 9 points, 9 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 steal, 1 block in the last game. Big Forward Green is a strong rebounder and finisher at the rim. I believe he will be in 5-9 points and 5-8 rebounds range.
- Bol Bol(ORL): Bol had 13 points, 12 rebounds, 1 assist, 4 blocks in the last game. Center Bol has been effective as a scorer and rebounder while giving solid defense. I believe he will be 10-14 points, 10-13 rebounds, and 2-4 blocks range.
- Moses Moody(GSW): Moses had 6 points, 2 assists, 1 steal in the last game. Guard Moses has been getting it done off the bench but his shooting efficiency has been an issue early on. I believe he will be in 5-9 points and 2-4 assists range.
- Kevon Looney(GSW): Looney had 4 points, 3 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 block in the last game. Looney is an active Center who may not be among even top-30 bigs, but his production has been consistent on the defensive end. I believe he will be in 4-8 points, 3-5 rebounds, and 1-2 blocks range.
- Jalen Suggs(ORL): Suggs had 9 points, 4 assists, 2 rebounds, 2 steals, 1 block in the last game. Jalen as a sophomore is still finding his feet as a scorer but has a lot of potential. I believe he will be in 10-15 points and 3-5 assists range.
- Chuma Okeke(ORL): Okeke had 6 points, 5 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 steal in the last game. Big Forward Okeke has been getting it done as 5-9 points, 4-6 rebounds, and 1-3 steals range.
- James Wiseman(GSW): James had 5 points in the last game. Center Wiseman’s production has been off this season and he will need to rediscover his game. I believe he will be in 6-10 points and 4-7 rebounds range.
- Mo Bamba(ORL): Mo had 2 points, 5 rebounds, 1 block in the last game. Center Bamba is a strong rebounder and inside scorer but he has lost his minutes since the arrival of Banchero. I believe he will be in 4-8 points, 4-7 rebounds, and 1-2 blocks range.
- RJ Hampton(ORL): Mitchell had 10 points, 2 assists, 1 rebound, 1 block in the last game. Guard Hampton has been inconsistent shooting-wise. I belive he will be in 8-13 points range here.
ORL vs GSW Dream11 Team
PG: S Curry(SP), R Hampton
SG: J Suggs
SF: A Wiggins, F Wagner
PF: W Carter Jr.(PP)
C: J Green, J Wiseman
Where to watch NBA Live Score?
This game will feature some of the youngest and the most accomplished players, a battle of two eras, isn’t that fascinating. The game can be viewed on the NBA League Pass. The highlights of the game can be seen on the official YouTube channel of the NBA. The scores, stats, and news will be available on the official website of the NBA.