ST-W vs SS-W Dream11 Prediction: Sydney is set to host the 27th derby of the Women’s Big Bash League on Saturday (November 2). Sydney Thunder Women will lock horns with Sydney Sixers Women at the North Sydney Oval. It’s the eighth edition of the tournament, where eight teams are on the field and 59 matches are to be played in a round-robin format, followed by knockout finals.
Thunder, led by Rachael Haynes, are one of the three most successful teams in the tournament; they have won two titles so far. The side has played seven matches so far and have won only one of them.
The sixers, on the other hand, are having a victorious run in the WBBL 2022. The side is placed at the top of the points table with only one defeat in their account.
The game will commence at 1:35 PM (IST).
ST-W vs SS-W Dream11 Prediction for Today’s Match
Sydney Thunder Women vs Sydney Sixers Women, Match 27, Women’s Big Bash League 2022/23
Fixture: Sydney Thunder Women vs Sydney Sixers Women
Date and Time: November 2, 1:35 PM IST
Venue: North Sydney Oval, Sydney
Where to watch ST-W vs SS-W Live?
Watch ST-W vs SS-W -W live, on Sony Sports Network. All the Women’s Big Bash League games will also be telecasted live on the SonyLIV app and website.
Tournament Points Table
The points table will be updated soon.
Sydney Thunder Women vs Sydney Sixers Women Pitch Report
It’s a balanced pitch at the North Sydney Oval in Sydney and better suited for the pacers. Deeming the last five games played at the venue, the average first innings score is 138, while the total average score has been around 137. 60% of the teams bowling first at the venue have won the games. Also, 80% of the captains preferred to bowl first after winning the toss at the venue. Moreover, the weather on matchday is predicted to hover around 18.1° Celcius, with scattered clouds up in the sky.
Last Result at the Venue
Adelaide Strikers Women vs Melbourne Stars Women – November 2, 2022
(The result will be updated soon)
Last five matches – (the most recent first)
Sydney Thunder Women: NR L NR W L
Sydney Sixers Women: W W L W W
Sydney Thunder Women Playing 11
- Thunder are likely to open with Amy Jones and Phoebe Litchfield. Jones will keep the wickets.
- The Thunder middle-order may comprise skipper and former Australia batter Rachael Haynes, Anika Learoyd, and Chloe Tryon. Tryon is a lefty spin-bowling all-rounder.
- Sammy-Jo Johnson and Olivia Porter may be the all-rounders and can bowl at a medium pace.
- Thunder are likely to play the spin-bowling duo of Lauren Smith and Samantha Bates.
- Belinda Vakarewa and Lea Tahuhu are likely to lead the pace unit of Thunder.
Probable Playing 11:
- Amy Jones (WK)
- Phoebe Litchfield
- Rachael Haynes (C)
- Anika Learoyd
- Chloe Tryon
- Sammy-Jo Johnson
- Olivia Porter
- Lea Tahuhu
- Lauren Smith
- Belinda Vakarewa
- Samantha Bates
Phoebe Litchfield’s WBBL 2022 Stats
Litchfield, the young Aussie talent, is in good batting form. Merely 19, Litchfield has hit two half-centuries in the tournament so far.
Chloe Tryon’s WBBL 2022 Stats
Tryon, the Proteas all-rounder, is a righty batter and a left-arm off-spinner. She has bowled well, every time she played this season.
Sydney Sixers Women Playing 11
- The side may open the innings with New Zealand veteran Suzie Bates and Aussie international Alyssa Healy. Bates can bowl at a medium pace, while Healy will keep the wickets.
- The Sixers’ middle order may comprise Nicole Bolton, Ash Gardner, Erin Burns, and skipper Ellyse Perry. Among these, Bolton, Gardner, and Burns can spin the ball, while Perry can bowl at a medium pace.
- Sophie Ecclestone, the English star may lead the spin bowling unit including Jade Allen, a leggie.
- The Sixers’ pace unit may comprise Angelina Genford, Stella Campbell, Lauren Cheatle, and Maitlan Brown.
Probable Playing 11:
- Suzie Bates
- Alyssa Healy (WK)
- Ellyse Perry (C)
- Ash Gardner
- Erin Burns
- Maitlan Brown
- Nicole Bolton
- Sophie Ecclestone
- Lauren Cheatle
- Angelina Genford
- Stella Campbell
Ash Gardner’s WBBL 2022 Stats
Gardner is certainly a reliable all-rounder in the Sixers’ lineup. She is an explosive batter and can bowl off-spin.
Sophie Ecclestone’s WBBL 2022 Stats
Ecclestone is the number one T20I bowler. She is a left-arm orthodox spinner and can furnish explosive batting cameos too.
Who will win Sydney Thunder Women vs Sydney Sixers Women today Match?
- Deeming the last WBBL edition, ST-W finished as the seventh team in the points table.
- While SS-W finished the 2021 season as the number eight team in the points table.
- Considering the last five games played between the sides, SS-W have won two out of them, while ST-W have succeeded once, with two games being abandoned.
Considering the form, head-to-head record, and morale of both sides, Sydney Sixers Women are the favorites to win as per our Sydney Thunder Women vs Sydney Sixers Women today match prediction.
ST-W vs SS-W Dream11 Prediction
Wicket-Keeper: Alyssa Healy
Batters: Suzie Bates, Ash Gardner, Phoebe Litchfield
All-Rounders: Ellyse Perry, Sammy Jo-Johnson, Maitlan Brown, Chloe Tryon
Bowlers: Sophie Ecclestone, Lauren Smith, Lauren Cheatle
Who should be the captain of your ST-W vs SS-W Fantasy Team?
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Ellyse Perry (C) and Chloe Tryon (VC)
For Grand League: Ash Gardner (C) and Sophie Ecclestone (VC)
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips