Zimbabwe playing 11: Zimbabwe were lucky in the game vs South Africa. They got a point courtesy rain. Their batsmen looked terrible against high pace but yet they managed to put up a score on the board, it was their pacers who were pathetic with their lengths and pace to say the least. They lack quality against top teams and it was visible against South Africa. They are up against another team that has excellent bowling attack and it will be a huge test for them if they chase. The wicket in Optus has massive bounce and pace and it is going to be a nightmare for Zimbabwe batsmen.
Zimbabwe playing 11 team news
- Richard Ngarva got injured while bowling in the game against SA.
- Brad Evans might replace Richard Ngarva in the XI.
- The rest of the lineup is expected to remain same for ZIM.
ZIM playing 11
1. Craig Ervine
2. Regis Chakabva
3. Sean Williams
4. Wessley Madhevere
5. Sikandar Raza
6. Ryan Burl
7. Tendai Chatara
8. Luke Jongwe
9. Milton Shumba
10. Richard Ngarva/Brad Evans
11. Blessing Muzarabani
Craig Ervine (c), Ryan Burl, Regis Chakabva, Tendai Chatara, Bradley Evans, Luke Jongwe, Clive Madande, Wessly Madhevere, Wellington Masakadza, Richard Ngarava, Sikandar Raza, Milton Shumba, Sean Williams, Blessing Muzarabani, Tony Munyonga
Pakistan vs Zimbabwe Dream11 prediction
Here are the best fantasy cricket picks for the match from ZIM
- Sikandar Raza has improved his bowling beautifully in the recent past. He has excellent variety of deliveries under his armoury.
|T20Is||Runs||Average||Strike rate||Wickets||Best bowling figures|
- Tendai Chatara is an all phase bowler for Zimbabwe. He is one of the best possible option from ZIM.
|T20Is||Wickets||Average||Economy rate||Best bowling figures|
- Blessing Muzarabani must be another solid option from Zimbabwe. The wicket at Optus should help him to a great extent.
|T20Is||Wickets||Average||Strike rate||Best bowling figures|