GSW vs SAC Dream11: The NBA Regular Season has thrown a bunch of curveballs. Teams that are expected to struggle are thriving thus far, especially in the cases of the Utah Jazz and San Antonio Spurs. Teams that are expected to go big are yet to win, one of them being the Philadelphia 76ers. However, the season is young and we have a LOT of basketball coming. More of it will be on our way when the Golden State Warriors take on the Sacramento Kings.
The Warriors come into this game after losing to the Nuggets 123:128 despite a 34 points outing by Stephen Curry. Golden State has now split its first two games and they will be looking to bounce back here.
Meanwhile, the Sacramento Kings suffered another heartbreak after losing to the Los Angeles Clippers 109:111 despite another big-time 30+ points performance by De’Aaron Fox. Will the Kings finally get going?
Host: Golden State Warriors
Visitors: Sacramento Kings
Match Timing: 24 October, @ 07:30 AM
Venue: Chase Center
NBA Projections, Stats & Analysis
Warriors: Poole is struggling
The Warriors were engaged in a shootout by the Nuggets in the last game. The team leaked 70 points in the first half and that set them back despite the Golden State unit scoring 71 in the second half, however they were held by their 18-point second-quarter performance. The bench didn’t play well at all as Guards Donte, Moses, and Poole combined for a poor 4/13 shooting effort. Poole has now looked off-color in two straight games.
The trouble with the second unit has been that when Draymond Green sits on the bench, they take a massive hit on the defensive end. Steph Curry has led the way while Andrew Wiggins has poured in a lot of heat. Klay Thompson looks like the Klay we know. The other area where the team struggled in the last game was the rebounding end, where the Nuggets had a 41-35 advantage. How will the Warriors respond here after losing?
Kings: Close affairs
The Kings have lost two games in a row in the last minute or so. In the last game, it was the free throws that hurt them. They made just 15/26 while allowing the Clippers to get 22 trips to the line where they made 20 of them. The defense has looked more promising than last season but one thing hasn’t changed; the dependency on De’Aaron Fox. Despite scoring 30+ twice in a row, he hasn’t been able to nab wins, his patience must be breaking. Domantas Sabonis hasn’t responded well thus far this season.
Harrison Barnes’ offensive game has receded whereas wing KZ Okpala is more of a defensive player. The starting frontline of Barnes, Sabonis, Okpala shot 7/25 collectively and they will need to do much better. Sophomore Davion Mitchell has struggled to shoot whereas Malik Monk has been underwhelming, although his role is much reduced. Kevin Huerter has inserted life into the long-range shooting but a lot of work needs to be done if the Kings are to close-out better.
Sacramento Kings | Golden State Warriors
Games: 02 | 02
Wins: 00 | 01
Defeats: 02 | 01
Golden State Warriors vs Sacramento Kings NBA Live, Team News and Lineups
Warriors Expected Starting Five
Forwards: PF: Draymond Green | SF: Andrew Wiggins
Center: C: Kevon Looney
Guards: SG: Klay Thompson | PG: Stephen Curry
BENCH: James Wiseman, Jordan Poole, Jonathan Kuminga, Donte DiVincenzo, JaMychal Green, Ryan Rollins,Moses Moody.
Sacramento Kings Team News
- No news to report thus far.
Kings Expected Starting Five
Wing: SF: Harrison Barnes
Middle: C: Domantas Sabonis | PF: Trey Lyles
Guards: PG: De’Aaron Fox | SG: Kevin Huerter
BENCH: Keegan Murray, Davion Mitchell, Matthew Dellavedova, Malik Monk, Alex Len, Chimezie Metu, Chima Moneke, KZ Okpala, Neemias Queta.
NBA Scores, Fantasy Basketball Top Picks
Fox has always been an impressive scorer but the biggest plus has been that he has made 8 of his 14 shots from three-point range, which has been a big weakness in the past. I expect him to be in 28-25 points, 5-8 assists, and 1-3 steals range. Fox can be chosen as a Star/Pro Player in the Dream 11 NBA Fantasy scenario.
Steph has now scored 30+ in two straight games and the offensive maestro has gotten it going early on, but needs more help from guard Poole. I believe he will be in 27-34 points, 5-8 assists, and 4-6 rebounds range here.
Keegan has been impressive in his early Kings days and it will be interesting to see when the rookie wing gets the deserved starting spot. I believe he will be in 15-21 points and 4-7 rebounds range.
Andrew has straightaway made statements as a two-way stalwart and his influence on both ends is going to be detrimental for the Warriors. I believe he will be in 17-24 points, 5-8 rebounds, and 1-3 blocks/steals range.
Jordan has now compiled two tough scoring nights and his -20 rating when he was on the floor doesn’t help the cause. Can the youngster find his feet? I believe he will find it here and be in 15-22 points and 4-6 assists range.
Forward Sabonis has been strong on the rebounding and playmaking end, but his scoring has been rather lukewarm. I believe he will be in 14-21 points, 8-12 rebounds, and 5-8 assists range here.
Much more than the stats above, Green is the heart and soul on defense for his squad and without him, they look much less lethal. The All-Around Forward can be in 8-12 points, 6-9 rebounds, and 5-9 assists range here.
GSW vs SAC DREAM11 LINEUP BALANCERS
- Klay Thompson(GSW): Klay had 16 points, 4 rebounds, 3 assists in the last game. Two-way Threat Klay can still get it done. I believe he will be in 14-21 points range here.
- James Wiseman(GSW): Donte had 11 points, 5 rebounds, 1 assist in the last game. Wiseman is a strong inside player but there is still a huge scope for development. I believe he will be in 9-14 points and 4-7 rebounds range.
- Kevin Huerter(SAC): Michael had 18 points, 5 assists, 3 rebounds in the last game. Huerter has been red-hot to begin the season and his long-ball is bringing great returns. I believe he will be inn 15-22 points and 3-6 assists range.
- JaMychal Green(GSW): Green had 5 points, 5 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 steal in the last game. JaMychal has received a decent chunk of minutes thus far. I believe he will be in 4-8 points and 4-6 rebounds range.
- Kevon Looney(GSW): Green had 4 points, 4 assists, 1 rebound in the last game. Center Looney has been a long-time Warrior now and gives strong inside play. I believe he will be in 4-7 points and 4-6 rebounds range.
- Harrison Barnes(SAC): Barnes had 8 points, 7 rebounds, 1 steal in the last game. Wing Barnes has been performing below the standards he has set thus far. I believe he will be in 10-14 points and 5-8 rebounds range here.
- Terance Davis(SAC): Terance had 8 points, 2 assists, 1 rebound in the last game. Davis is a dependable scorer off the bench. I believe he will be in 7-11 points range here.
- Davion Mitchell(SAC): Mitchell had 4 points, 2 assists in the last game. Mitchell’s early season struggles are a matter of concern at this point.
GSW vs SAC Dream11 Team
PG: S Curry(PP), D Fox(SP), J Poole
SG: K Huerter
SF: A Wiggins
PF: D Green, K Murray
C: J Wiseman
Where to watch NBA Live Score?
How can the Kings sort out their late-game issues, will the Warriors give them even a glimmer, do you want to find that out? This exciting game can be watched live on the NBA League Pass. Scores, news, and stats can be accessed through the official website of the NBA. The extended highlights of the game will be available on the official YouTube channel of the NBA.