MR-W vs BH-W Dream11 Prediction: The Women’s Big Bash League (WBBL) 2022/23 will feature Melbourne Renegades Women and Brisbane Heat Women in the 12th league-stage game. Renegades Women will lock horns with Heat Women at Adelaide. It’s the eighth edition of the tournament, where eight teams will participate and 59 matches will be played in a round-robin format, followed by knockout finals.
The Renegades commenced their WBBL 2022 campaign with a win against Adelaide Strikers. The Sophie Molineux-led are set to play their third league-stage game of the season.
On the other hand, Heat, led by Jess Jonassen, are one of the three most successful teams in the tournament; They have won two titles so far. The side has played three games in the tournament until now and have lost one of them.
The game will commence at 6:30 AM (IST).
MR-W vs BH -W Dream11 Prediction for Today’s Match
Melbourne Renegades Women vs Brisbane Heat Women, Match 12, Women’s Big Bash League 2022/23
Fixture: Melbourne Renegades Women vs Brisbane Heat Women
Date and Time: October 21, 6:30 AM IST
Venue: Karen Rolton Oval, Adelaide
Where to watch MR-W vs BH-W Live?
Watch MR-W vs BH-W live, on Sony Sports Network. All the Women’s Big Bash League games will also be telecasted live on the SonyLIV app and website.
Tournament Points Table
The points table will be updated soon.
Melbourne Renegades Women vs Brisbane Heat Women Pitch Report
It’s a batting pitch at Karen Rolton Oval. Although the MR-W and BH-W pacers will receive some help from the pitch. Deeming the last five games played at the venue, the average first innings score is 150, while the total average score has been around 148. 60% of the teams bowling first at the venue have won the games. Although, almost all of the captains preferred to bat first after winning the toss at the venue. Moreover, the weather on matchday is predicted to hover around 22.54° Celcius, with light rain.
Last Result at the Venue
Victoria Women (118/5) tied with South Australia Scorpions (200/9) by D/L method – Women’s National Cricket League (WNCL – 50-over tournament) – September 25, 2022
Last five matches – (the most recent first)
Melbourne Renegades Women: L W L L L
Brisbane Heat Women: W W L L W
Brisbane Heat Women Playing 11
- The side may open with Grace Harris and Georgia Redmayne. Harris can bowl off-spin, while Redmayne will keep the wickets.
- Georgia Voll, Laura Harris, Amelia Kerr, Ellie Johnston, and Charli Knott are prone to comprise the Heat’s middle order. Voll and Knott can bowl off-spin, while Kerr is a leg-spin bowling all-rounder.
- Jess Jonassen, the skipper, is a left-arm off-spinner but can bat as well.
- Jess Kerr, Nicola Hancock, and Courtney Grace Sippel could be the pacers in the camp.
Probable Playing 11:
- Georgia Redmayne (WK)
- Grace Harris
- Georgia Voll
- Laura Harris
- Amelia Kerr
- Ellie Johnston
- Charli Knott
- Jess Jonassen (C)
- Nicola Hancock
- Courtney Grace Sippel
- Jess Kerr
Jess Jonassen’s WBBL 2022 Stats
Jonassen is a left-arm orthodox spinner but can provide vital batting cameos too. She is an experienced leader of the side and is undoubtedly the best bit of her side.
Georgia Redmayne’s WBBL 2022 Stats
Redmayne has been exceptionally well with the bat. The wicketkeeper-batter is currently the highest run-scorer of the tournament.
Melbourne Renegades Women Playing 11
- Renegades are likely to open the innings with Hayley Matthews and Sophie Molineux. Molineux is a bowling all-rounder while Matthews too can bowl off-spin.
- The Renegades’ middle order may comprise Eve Jones, Erica Kershaw, Courtney Webb, and Carly Leeson. Leeson can also bowl at a medium pace.
- Shabnim Ismail may lead the Renegades pace unit, including Sarah Coyte, Rhiann O’Donnell, and Georgia Prestwidge.
Probable Playing 11:
- Sophie Molineux (C)
- Hayley Matthews
- Eve Jones
- Josephine Dooley (WK)
- Courtney Webb
- Erica Kershaw
- Carly Leeson
- Sarah Coyte
- Rhiann O’Donnell
- Georgia Prestwidge
- Shabnim Ismail
Sophie Molineux’s WBBL 2022 Stats
Molineux is a left-arm off-spinner but can furnish vital batting cameos. She is the most experienced player from the Renegades unit and is a reliable all-rounder.
Hayley Matthews’s WBBL 2022 Stats
One more all-rounder from the Renegades camp, Matthews, is an explosive opening batter. She can also bowl off-spin at a reasonable economy.
Who will win Melbourne Renegades Women Brisbane Heat Women today Match?
- Deeming the last WBBL edition, BH-W finished third in the points table.
- While MR-W finished the 2021 season as the number two team in the points table.
- Considering the last five games played between the sides, BH-W have won four out of them, while MR-W have won only one.
- In their most recent encounter in the WBBL 2022, BH-W defeated MR-W by 21 runs.
- In the ongoing tournament, MR-W have won a single out of two games, while BH-W have won two out of their three games so far.
Considering both sides’ form, head-to-head record, and morale, Brisbane Heat Women are the favorites to win as per our Brisbane Heat Women vs Melbourne Renegades Women today match prediction.
BH-W vs MR-W Dream11 Prediction
Wicket-Keeper: Georgia Redmayne
Batters: Grace Harris, Eve Jones, Hayley Matthews
All-Rounders: Amelia Kerr, Sophie Molineux, Jess Jonassen, Pooja Vastrakar
Bowlers: Jess Kerr, Shabnim Ismail, Courtney Grace Sippel
BH-W vs MR-W Dream11 Captain and Vice-Captain
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Georgia Redmayne (C) & Sophie Molineux (VC)
For Grand League: Amelia Kerr (C) and Shabnim Ismail (VC)